Friday, March 18, 2011

Portfolio of phography #2

I couldn't stop with just five photos. Amateur photography means I'm the dork behind the camera on roadtrips and family functions. If you scan my Facebook profile, you won't see near as many photos of me as there are of my wife on her profile. It's because I take lots of pictures. Especially baby pictures.

Okay, so we both take lots of baby pictures. Enjoy.

Leaving Wyoming, actually, on the Colorado stateline outside of Cheyenne along I-25, July 2010.

March, 2010, sunset along the Truckee River just outside of Truckee, Calif. How I miss living there. At least it's just a 30-minute drive.

Summer sunset on the shores of South Lake Tahoe, California side, July 2010.

Summer Night's Concert, Schonbrunn Palace, Vienna, Austria. Mozart on the palace grounds in summer. Gotta' love the sacred home of classical music.

She may have been just a bridesmaid, but she was the center of attention for this moment stolen from the main wedding photographer at our friends' wedding in Graegle, Calif.

No comments:

Post a Comment