Thursday, March 17, 2011

Portfolio of phography

I have a love for great photography. I don't think I've embraced it enough, however, with my Canon 7.1 megapixel point & click digital camera, I think I've taken a few thousand pics the past couple of years. So, maybe I should give myself a little more credit when it comes to photography. None of this is commercial photography, but it’s my only portfolio of photography around.

Here are the top five of my amateur portfolio of photography from the past couple of years.

Enjoy.


A statue in front of the University of Vienna.
Looking down Lamoille Canyon in the Ruby Mountains, in the heart of Nevada.
Couldn't pass up this pose in downtown Klagenfurt, Austria. The small keg is full of beer, of course.
I just really liked the close-up shot of rock ore covered with copper. Bagdad, Ariz.
Saguaro cacti only grow in northern Mexico and Arizona. This is shot just outside of Bagdad, Ariz.

No comments:

Post a Comment