Saturday, May 15, 2010

Get quoted on a MOS news piece

A reporter from KTVN Channel 2, Jen Jackson, was at Rancho San Rafael Park last night doing a Man on On the Street bit about the James Biela murder trial. If you're from Reno, you probably know a lot about it. If not, there was a rapist-turned murderer in Northwest Reno next to the campus of the University of Nevada. It has all the makings of some horror movie but for the fact that it's reality.

I can't wait for the guilty verdict. If he's guilty, of course- his rape/murder victim's missing panties were found in his possession months later.

Anyway, my lovely lady and myself get in on the news during the MOS. I
drop the best quote at :45 and my wife gets in on the verbiage at 1:20.

This touches home for a lot of people in Reno. We lived in the same neighborhood he was terrorizing and even met one of the rape victims by chance a while back. She just got engaged an hour or two before it happened.

I don't want the gas chamber for this guy: I want him hung upside down by his feet from the Reno arch on Virginia Street along with a pile of rocks and all his victims and victims' families.

No comments:

Post a Comment